Carmel, IN –
Mesh Systems, a leading provider of IoT solutions, is partnering with Microsoft to host a free, one-day workshop. Attendees will discover how easy it is to build an IoT application on Microsoft IoT Central.
The “Learn IoT in 1 Day” event promises to teach individuals how to think through and build a simple IoT application in one day. Attendees will take the MXChip home to show colleagues the new Internet of Things application running on Azure.
Register for the FREE workshop HERE (seating is limited)
- Event Date: February 27, 2018
- Location: Aon Center, 200 E Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601
- 9:00 am - Registration, networking, light breakfast
- 9:30 am - Overview of Microsoft IoT Central
- 10:30 am - Break, coffee
- 10:45 am - Set up device (MXChip) and create your first application
- 11:45 am - Lunch (provided)
- 1:00 pm - Set up telemetry, dashboards, device sets
- 2:00 pm - Break, coffee
- 2:30 pm - Set up rules, actions, roles
- 3:30 pm - Next steps for your IoT Journey, Q&A
Who should attend:
The workshop is a perfect fit for IoT Business Development Managers, IoT Technical Development Managers, IoT solution architects and developers. It will allow attendees to learn more about different Azure IoT solutions and which might be a better fit for your application. Compare Azure IoT solutions (PaaS vs. SaaS)
- No development expertise required.
- As part of this workshop, please bring a laptop with you and set up your Azure subscription prior to the workshop. If you don't yet have an Azure subscription, set it up here.
Mesh Systems and Microsoft IoT Central break down barriers to deriving business benefits from IoT by reducing time, skills and investment to deploy an enterprise-grade IoT solution.
Register by February 26, 2018 for the FREE workshop HERE (seating is limited)
About Mesh Systems:
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things software and services company bridging the gap between idea and commercial implementation. Our solutions are delivered to customers leveraging our unique set of capabilities and best-in-class framework of components, software and cloud-based infrastructure. We deliver and manage enterprise-grade IoT applications around a diverse set of customers, use cases, and industry verticals.
Mesh Systems’ Contact: